Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our Pug Gang Celebrates One Year Anniversary

When I first joined "Pictage" (my online proofing/photolab), I attended one of their conferences in Chicago. I knew that they were huge and offered some fantastic services to wedding and portrait photographers. What I didn't know, was that I would become part of a photographers network that is unbelievable! Our Connecticut Pug is comprised of some seriously talented photographers, all working together to better our industry. Last week marked the one year anniversary of our group. Although I've only been involved for about half that time, I've gotten to know some of my peers and have learned so much from everyone. I am so grateful to have this group to bounce ideas off of and I hope that I in turn can give back as well. Nicki Nicole hosted the very first PUG meeting and so it was great to have our anniversary birthday party at her studio, where the whole thing started. Our PUG leaders Mary & Justin are awesome! From freely giving advice to coordinating some fabulous speakers or simply throwing a wild party, they are incredibly committed. The theme at this gathering was "Cheesy Prom Night". It was great to see all the tuxedos and dresses from the 80's. I swiped some images off their blog to show you the gang.


Mary and Justin looking like the Prom King and Queen, also known as the most recently married couple.



Me looking extremely cheesy with fake flowers and all.



And the whole gang. This is actually only a small group of us.

No comments: