Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vegas here we come!









It's a done deal, I'm going to Vegas, whoohoo!!! I am so excited to attend this workshop, Vegas Love Story given by Bob & Dawn Davis. We are going to be shooting at the
famed Bellagio hotel, and then off to Red Rock Canyon for portraits of the bride and groom before their ceremony. On day two, we will head to the boneyard of the Neon Museum to photograph several brides in one of a kind gowns by Stephanie James Couture. In fact, I think that all of the details of this wedding are going to be amazing. The bride, Samantha Lerner, works for Blu Domain, my web host, plus she is a wedding photographer herself. She has chosen some amazing details for
her theme wedding. It almost makes me want to get married all over again. Luckily, I'll get to photograph her stylish event along with a group of other photographers that I can't wait to meet. I'm posting some of her details to inspire other brides. I grabbed these images off of her Vegas Love Story Blog (hope that you don't mind Samantha), because there are links to some fabulous vendors. From cakes to invites, it's worth checking out if you are planning your wedding.

No comments: