Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Celebrate Moms Month!

Since I've got quite a few Birthday parties in the line up lately, (yeah, weddings and birthdays all seem to be scheduled during the warm weather), I've been thinking a lot about the importance of having photographs that we cherish of our loved ones. I have so few photographs of my son, and virtually none of he and I together, since I'm the one always taking the pictures. I'm on a new mission to overcome his resistance to being photographed. After all, if I can shoot him, I can shoot anyone! And on Mother's day, I am going to take my Mom somewhere special and photograph her! For several years I've wanted to do a series on my Mom. She is an incredible woman.

So, I am running a special all month for Moms! I'm talking about Moms having a sitting with their kids, children (like me) who want photographs of their Moms, expectant Moms, Grandmothers etc..It's all about the matriarchs this month and we are celebrating with any on location shoot for $225, including an 8x10 fine art print of one your favorites. This is normally a $350 sitting. You can email me at info@cynthiabrownweddings to schedule a sitting or to ask any questions. This is a busy month, before a busier Summer season, so I would urge anyone who's interested to inquire before dates fill up. Your Mom will thank you and if you're capturing your own children, you won't have any regrets, just cherished memories.

No comments: