Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm featured in Rangefinder Magazine!

I got the most wonderful email from Dawn Davis last night. Apparently one of the other "Vegas Love Story" attendees wrote an article about the workshop and submit it to Rangefinder Magazine. Several of us were hoping to get some images to them, but I never figured that it would actually happen. Dawn's blog post says it all. So, with her permission, I grabbed it to post here! Whoohoo!!! Bob and Dawn Davis are two of the most sincere people that I have ever met. If you are a photographer looking to hone your craft, I would recommend one of their workshops in a heartbeat. I'm so envious of the other attendees who live nearby Chicago because they are all meeting for dinners, seminars and working together. Networking is so cool! Here is Dawn's Blog post:

4 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

congrats Cynthia! that's amazing. Could you have ever imagined going to a workshop in Vegas and two months later being published in Rangefinder?? woohoo! that's awesome!

Cynthia Brown said...

Thanks so much Robin! This workshop was amazing and getting anything published was beyond my wildest. Hope to see you at the next PUG!

Lotus Photographic said...

Hi Cynthia, congrats on the Rangefinder article! I didn't actually right the article for Rangefinder, they just pulled it off of my blog and I had no idea! But I am not complaining!

Cynthia Brown said...

Hi Karrn! So glad that you posted this but wow, the fact that it just got pulled and published blows my mind! Congrats to you back! I still have yet to see the magazine. You won't hear me complaining either.